Information and advice

The links on this page provide information and advice for helping children and young people with special educational needs.

Trafford SEND Information, Advice and Support Service (Trafford SENDIASS) is not responsible for the content of any websites that are listed here.

SEN Support

Education, Health and Care (EHC) Needs Assessments

EHC Plan

Annual Review


Personal budgets and direct payments

Short breaks

Making a complaint


Mediation and Dispute Resolution


Home Education


Preparation for Adulthood

Support at University